Enter Code For Prime Video
How to watch Amazon Prime Video on a set-top box or streaming stick?
Prime Video apps are also available for a selection of set-top boxes and this is generally the cheapest an easiest way to watch Amazon Video on your TV.
Amazon’s own streaming devices – the Amazon Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Cube – have access hardbaked into their operating systems, so you see the content as part of the home screen menus and search results. They are compatible with Alexa and offer a direct route to Amazon content. Primevideo can be activated easily from primevideo.com/mytv using primevideo mytv activation code.
Amazon Prime Video is also available on common streaming sticks and boxes
How to activate Primevideo MYTV from Primevideo.com/mytv?
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Check out the option of register on the Amazon website (http://www.primevideo.com/mytv) and click on it.
- When you click on register a pop up will be displayed on your screen this is Amazon Prime Verification code.
- Copy this Primevideo.com/mytv enter code on your notepad and now move towards Primevideo.com/mytv URL in your browser.
- Now submit your details into your Amazon Prime account.
- Paste the Amazon mytv code in the place which reads Amazon Prime verification code.
- Confirm the code and if it says correct click on registering device. You have completed all steps now Amazon Prime videos are ready on your TV.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.